Launch of LUMOMAT 2022 call for projects:
LUMOMAT launches its second internal call for projects for PhD grants and post-doctoral fellowships on the scientific topics stated in the perimeter of the EUR project.
2022 fundings valided by the Management and Research Committees:
- Pays de la Loire funding by the Regional Council: 5 half-thesis and 1 post-doctorate
- Angers Loire Metropole funding: 1 post-doctorate
- University of Nantes funding: 1 half-thesis
- LUMOMAT fundings: 6 half-thesis
- University of Rennes 1 fundings: 2 half-thesis/.
LUMOMAT 2021 call for projects – results:
1) PhD grants:
- BOPSIA project – Lionel Sanguinet and Rémi Dessapt – MOLTECH Anjou and IMN: BOX-POM Switchable Ionic Assemblies.
- PROXIMA project – Yann Pellegrin – CEISAM : Photochemical production of hydrogen peROXIde with hybrid dye doped silica MAterials: towards the
degradation of organic pollutants in wastewater.
- SWIFER project – Pierre-Antoine Bouit and David Canevet – ISCR and MOLTECH Anjou : SWItchable Fluorescence in Electro-active Rotaxane.
2) Post-doctoral fellowships:
- AZA BTX project – Clément Cabanetos – MOLTECH Anjou: N-annulation of benzothioxanthene derivatives: Synthesis, characterization and use for organic electronics
- POEMS project – Nicolas Zigon – MOLTECH Anjou: POrous & Electroactive Metal-organic frameworkS